Digitalization and Energy Efficiency – the 5th year – Piatra Neamț (August 26th)
August 26 @ 10:00 - 14:00
This conference is organized by Energynomics with the support of our partners: ABB, Enel X România, Wiren.
Interested to participate? Send us an e-mail at office @ energynomics.ro or give us a call: 021 230 20 22!
We will invite experts from the energy sector, decision-makers in the Romanian public authorities and companies – from Start-Ups and SMEs to the largest enterprises, interested in subject matters such as legislation and regulation in energy efficiency, financing for energy efficiency projects and support for public authorities and SMEs.
Join “Digitization & Energy Efficiency – Piatra Neamț“ for an open discussion on
- Energy Services – Provisions to stimulate the development of the energy services market; energy storage; energy balancing; energy flexibility
- Consumer Information – Communication is a vital aspect of promoting energy efficiency
- e-mobility – infrastructure, business models, smart city
- CHP and Heating / Cooling – Assessment for the potential application of high-efficiency CHP and DH
- Obligation Schemes, Audits and Monitoring – Options for implementation and issues related to monitoring
- National Energy Efficiency Action Plans
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors, based on the nominal confirmation from Energynomics. You are welcomed to write to us at office [at]energynomics.ro and ask for an invitation!
Between March and November 2021 we scheduled eight conferences aimed to highlight the need for and the benefits of implementing energy audits, with examples of actions and technologies for increased energy efficiency.
Other conferences scheduled in 2021 within the Communication Campaign “Digitalization & Energy Efficiency”
- March 18, Constanța
- April 06, Brașov
- May 13, Pitești
- May 20, Cluj-Napoca
- June 29, Timișoara
- October 5, Sibiu
- October 28, Oradea