About the campaign
Energynomics organizes thie year the 5th edition of its successful communication campaign for energy efficiency “Digitization & Energy efficiency”, run in Romanian and aimed at informing and educating the decision makers in the Romanian public authorities and companies – from Start-Ups and SMEs to the largest enterprises. The first four campaigns took place during the years 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Between February and December 2021 we scheduled eight conferences aimed to highlight the need for and the benefits of implementing energy audits, with examples of actions and technologies for increased energy efficiency.
Each conference features top speakers and themes such as: legislation and regulation in energy efficiency, financing for energy efficiency projects and support for public authorities and SMEs.
Conferences in 2021
- March 18, Constanța
- April 06, Brașov
- May 20, Cluj-Napoca
- June 29, Timișoara
- August 26, Piatra Neamț
- September 23, Oradea
- Octomber 28, Sibiu
The conferences in the communication campaign “Digitization & Energy Efficiency” are organized with the support of reputed strategic partners such as: the Direction for Energy Efficiency in the Minister of Energy, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania, AIIR-FV, #better, Europuls, SAMER.
Access to the conferences is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors, interested on energy efficiency subjects matters, based on the invitation from Energynomics. You are welcomed to write us at office [at] energynomics.ro and ask for an invitation!
- Smart cities: energy management, public lighting etc
- Energy efficiency in industry: monitoring, automation, control
- Solutions based on state-of-the-art technologies
- Smart buildings
- Prosuming – for citizens, companies & institutions
- Cogeneration and district heating – efficiency gains
- Public financing for energy efficiency and energy security
- Energy services: legal provisions and solutions to stimulate the market for energy services, energy balancing and flexibility
- Education for informed consumers – vital aspects in promoting energy efficiency
- Obligations, audits and monitoring: options and challenges in implementation
- National Energy Efficiency Action plans
- Electric mobility and local initiatives