Digitalization and Energy Efficiency – the 5th year – Oradea
23 Sep 2021 @ 10:00 - 14:00
Thursday, on October 28th, from 10 am, Energynomics organizes in Oradea, at Hotel Ramada, Bordeaux Hall, the sixth event of the year dedicated to digitalization & energy efficiency, part of the 5th edition of Energynomics communication campaign “Digitalization & Energy Efficiency”. The event aims to raise awareness and understanding of what it is and how to improve energy efficiency. For this, we aim to inform interested companies and end-users, including local public authorities, about the real and tangible benefits of reducing energy consumption.
Event recommended by the Direction for Energy Efficiency in the Ministry of Energy, with the support of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Bihor.
This conference is organized by Energynomics with the support of our partners: ABB, Enel X România, Phoenix Contact, Kawasaki Gas Turbine Europe, Wiren
Interested to participate? Send us an e-mail at events @ wing-media.com or give us a call: 021 230 20 22!
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors, based on the nominal confirmation from Energynomics. You are welcomed to write to us at events [at] energynomics.ro and ask for an invitation!
Between March and November 2021 we scheduled eight conferences aimed to highlight the need for and the benefits of implementing energy audits, with examples of actions and technologies for increased energy efficiency.
Other conferences scheduled in 2021 within the Communication Campaign “Digitalization & Energy Efficiency”
- March 18, Constanța
- April 06, Brașov
- May 20, Cluj-Napoca
- June 29, Timișoara
- August 26, Piatra Neamț
- October 28, Sibiu
Find out more about the first four communication campaigns for Energy Efficiency we run in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
- Energy Services – Provisions to stimulate the development of the energy services market; energy storage; energy balancing; energy flexibility
- Consumer Information – Communication is a vital aspect of promoting energy efficiency
- e-mobility – infrastructure, business models, smart city
- CHP and Heating / Cooling – Assessment for the potential application of high-efficiency CHP and DH
- Obligation Schemes, Audits and Monitoring – Options for implementation and issues related to monitoring
- National Energy Efficiency Action Plans