About the campaign
energynomics.ro organizes, in 2019, the third edition of its successful communication campaign “Energy efficiency for big results”, run in Romanian, and aimed at informing and educating the decision makers in the Romanian public authorities and companies – from Start-Ups and SMEs to the largest enterprises. The first two campaigns took place during the years 2017 and 2018.
Between February and November 2019 we scheduled seven conferences aimed to highlight the need for and the benefits of implementing energy audits, with examples of actions and technologies for increased energy efficiency.
Each conference features top speakers and themes such as: legislation and regulation in energy efficiency, financing for energy efficiency projects and support for public authorities and SMEs.
Conferences in 2019
- February 26, Iaşi – Energy Efficiency – Present Opportunities – follow-up article
- April 3, Constanța – Energy Efficiency – On-Going Projects and New Ideas – follow-up article
- May 22, Craiova – Safer Economics through Energy Efficiency – follow-up article
- June 19, Brasov – Energy Efficiency – Suppliers, Solutions, Benefits – follow-up article
- July 2, Timișoara – Energy Efficiency – Sustainable Consumption through Automation, Monitoring and Control – follow-up article
- October 15, Oradea – Energy Efficiency – How to start, Whom to Contact – follow-up article
- November 7, Cluj-Napoca – Energy Efficiency – Verified Approaches, Credible Partners – follow-up article
Access to the conferences is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors, interested on energy efficiency subjects matters, based on the invitation from energynomics.ro. You are welcomed to write us at office [at] energynomics.ro and ask for an invitation!
- Energy Services – Provisions to stimulate the development of the energy services market; energy storage; energy balancing; energy flexibility
- Consumer Information – Communication is a vital aspect of promoting energy efficiency
- CHP and Heating / Cooling – Assessment for the potential application of high-efficiency CHP and DH
- Obligation Schemes, Audits and Monitoring – Options for implementation and issues related to monitoring
- National Energy Efficiency Action Plans