About the campaign
energynomics.ro organizes, in 2018, the second edition of its succesfull communication campaign “Energy efficiency for big results”, run in Romanian, and aimed at informing and educating the decision makers in the Romanian public authorities and companies – from Start-Ups and SMEs to the largest enterprises. The first campaign took place during the year 2017, with conferences organized in Iasi, Cluj-Napoca, Brasov and Timisoara.
Between March and November 2018 we scheduled seven conferences aimed to highlight the need for and the benefits of implementing energy audits, with examples of actions and technologies for increased energy efficiency. The fifth conference of the year took place on September 18th, in Bucharest.
Each conference features top speakers and themes such as: legislation and regulation in energy efficiency, financing for energy efficiency projects and support for public authorities and SMEs. This campaign is supported by our partners among which: ABB România, EnergoBit, MET România Energy, Lubexpert, Ridgid Emerson, Servelect, Stratum Enclosures, Tractebel Engineering.
Conferences in 2018
- March 14, Iaşi – Efficiency through Automation and Energy Storage Follow-Up article
- April 26, Cluj-Napoca – Optimized energy consumption (storage, monitoring, industrial design) Follow-Up article
- May 22, Timișoara – Industrial automation and energy storage for energy efficiency Follow-Up article
- July 4, Constanța – Innovation and proven solutions for energy efficiency Follow-Up article
- September 18, Bucharest – Energy Efficiency – Best Practices and Future Scenarios Follow-Up article
- October 17, Craiova – Energy Efficiency for Flexibility and Financial Sustainability Follow-Up article
- November 14, Oradea – New energy efficiency tools (cogeneration, monitoring, automation) Follow-Up article
The conferences in the communication campaign “Energy efficiency for big results” are supported by reputed strategic partners such as: ANRE, AIIR-FV, #better.
Access to the conferences is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors, interested on energy efficiency subjects matters, based on the invitation from energynomics.ro. You are welcomed to write us at office [at]energynomics.ro and ask for an invitation!
- Public Sector – Exemplary role of public bodies’ buildings and purchasing by public bodies
- Metering and Billing – Operational, as well as potential specific technical topics
- Financing – The conditions required for the successful establishment of financing facilities
- Energy Services – Provisions to stimulate the development of the energy services market; energy storage; energy balancing; energy flexibility
- Consumer Information – Communication is a vital aspect of promoting energy efficiency
- CHP and Heating / Cooling – Assessment for the potential application of high-efficiency CHP and DH
- Obligation Schemes, Audits and Monitoring – Options for implementation and issues related to monitoring
- National Energy Efficiency Action Plans