- Acest eveniment a trecut.
Maintenance for the industry through digital automation – ONLINE conference (June 4)
June 4, 2020 @ 10:00 - 11:30
Under the impact of the emergency situation, many industrial groups are looking with renewed interest at solutions that allow uninterrupted modes of operation. Corrective maintenance tends to be increasingly transformed into preventive maintenance, by introducing behaviors and practices that can predict failures and losses caused by accidental interruption of activity. Discover from our guests what hardware and software solutions are available and who are the experts able to implement them, in projects adapted to the specific needs of each industry.
- The role of maintenance in the energy industry and in the main productive industrial sectors
- Responsibilities in valuing assets with a risk of impacting the operations
- The main predictive actions in the maintenance of electrical equipment in industrial installations
- Technologies to reduce losses and costs caused by disruption of production flows – digitalization, automation, communication
- Approaches recommended by experts
The speakers invited will answer questions launched during the LIVE session by the participants registered in the event page on MyConnector platform.
The VIDEO Conference will be held in Romanian, with no translation provided.
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors. You can register HERE.
This conference is organized by Energynomics with the support of our partners: ENEVO Group, Photon Energy, Siemens, Eaton Romania, ACE Industrial Software Solutions.