Good practices in the maintenance of power systems (Webinar Online, May 25)
25 May 2020 @ 14:00 - 15:30
Monday, on May 25th, 2020, from 14.00 to 15.30, Energynomics invite you to an interactive conference for the invited experts to present case studies and (preventive) maintenance measures for electricity transmission, distribution and various conversion facilities and equipment.
As they provide key services for the smooth running of the society, utility companies and a significant part of the industrial segment are currently under increased pressure to operate without interruptions. Restrictions related to the movement and management of intervention teams are just as many arguments for adopting preventive maintenance practices. There are new behaviors that will help us to overcome the emergency situation more easily, but which will also prove lucrative when the emergency situation ended.
- The role of predictive maintenance in the energy industry and in the main productive industrial sectors
- Responsibilities in evaluating assets with risk of impact on operations
- The main predictive actions in the maintenance of the electrical equipment in the industrial installations
- Technologies for reducing losses and costs caused by down time in productive flows – digitalization, automation, communications
- Approaches recommended by experts
Demonstration will be provided and the speakers invited will answer questions launched during the LIVE session.
The VIDEO Conference will be held in Romanian, with no translation provided.
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors. You can register HERE.
This conference is organized by Energynomics: EnergoBit and ACE Industrial Software Solutions.