21 Sep 2023 @ 10:00 - 17:00
On September 21st, at the Grand Hotel Bucharest (former Intercontinental), Nicolae Balcescu Boulevard 4, we organize the 4th edition of the largest Energynomics’ conference on digitalization for the energy industry in Romania, bringing together companies and experts from energy, IT and finance: DigitALL 2023. Following the successes of the DigitALL 2020, DigitALL 2021 and DigitALL 2022 editions, Energynomics will bring together for a day the most influential decision-makers from three ever-increasingly interconnected industries for a discussion on the 2022 trends in the digital world impacting the energy sector.
DigitALL 2023 will bring together top-quality speakers – senior officials from the Government and relevant authorities, top managers of large companies, representatives of professional associations, Romanian and foreign experts from academia and universities.
The DigitALL 2023 conference is designed to provide a fruitful communication and networking platform for CIOs and other C Level decision-makers from leading organizations in Energy, IT and Financial Services. Attendees will engage in moderated debates for sharing insights and knowledge with industry leaders and experts with respect to the opportunities and challenges entailed by digital transformation in various economic fields.
DigitALL 2023 is organized by Energynomics, in partnership with reputed organizations such as the CIO Council, with the support of our partners: Eaton Electric, Huawei, NextGen, Schneider Electric, Siemens.
On September 21 we will advocate for the necessary – because the inevitable – convergence of several economic fields in a connected, virtual, data-driven world of digital realities. Beyond seeing each other mainly on digital communication platforms, all important economic sectors and activities – among them energy, finance, transportation, communication – advance towards digitalized realities which make the boundaries blurry and invite to similar approaches across all the fields.
We will address the hot topics of the moment for the Romanian and regional economies and societies, in 3 plenary sessions, for taking a competent look at the trends, leaders, solutions and synergies for industry, municipalities, and each of us. DigitALL 2023 aims at providing all those interested – Government, Parliament, local public authorities, regulators, external partners – with a common ground for future steps.
AGENDA – tentative
10:00-10:05 Opening speech from the organizers
10:05-10:15 Keynote Speech – Dan Drăgan, State Secretary, Ministry of Energy
10:15-10:25 Keynote Speech – Gabriel Andronache, vice president of ANRE
10:25-11:30 1st PLENARY PANEL – Digitalization for increased efficiency
- Andrei Secelean, Head of Smart Infrastructure Siemens Romania
- Cosmin Ghiță, Director of the Digitization and Innovation Department within Distributie Oltenia
- Adrian Paraschiv, Country Manager Photomate România
11:30-11:45 Keynote Speech – Adrian Ungureanu, Senior Business Consultant Huawei
11:45-12:00 COFFEE BREAK & NETWORKING
12:00-12:20 Keynote Speech Yugo Neumorni, President of the CIO Council: “Cybersecurity for SCADA industrial systems”
12:20-13:50 2nd PLENARY PANEL – Digitalization for better safety
- Lucian Enaru, CEO Schneider Romania
- Gabriel Tache, Country Sales Manager, Eaton Romania
- Liviu Drăgoi, Sales Manager ACE Industrial Software Solutions
- Cristian Cucu, ex-Government CIO & membru al CIO Council
14:00-15:00 LUNCH BREAK & NETWORKING
- The trends of 2023 in the digital world
- The European Digital Agenda for Energy
- Developing a European data-sharing infrastructure for energy
- Data collection and data standardization in European Data Spaces and Governance
- NRRP – the impact on the digitalization of energy, finance and public administration
- AI, Automation, Machine learning & Robotics change the Business Landscape
- Improved business processes based on Automated Software
- Challenges in deployment of Cyber Defense for large organizations
- Cybersecurity for SCADA and industrial control systems
- The block chain technology – improving/changing/inventing businesses
- Workforce in the digital world: people & robots