- This event has passed.
Digitization & Energy Efficiency – Verified Approaches, Credible Partners (Constanța, April 28)
April 28, 2020 @ 10:00 - 12:00
Tuesday, on April 28, from 10 am, Energynomics organizes the second event of the year dedicated to Digitization & Energy Efficiency: “Digitization & Energy Efficiency – Verified Approaches, Credible Partners”, part of Energynomics communication campaign “Digitization & Energy Efficiency in industry”. The event aims to raise awareness and understanding of what it is and how to improve energy efficiency. For this, we aim to inform interested companies and end-users, including local public authorities, about the real and tangible benefits of reducing energy consumption.
Event recommended by the Regulatory Authority for Energy – ANRE, with the support of the City Hall of Constanța and of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Navigation and Agriculture Constanța.
This conference is organized by Energynomics with the support of our partners: MET România Energy, Kawasaki Gas Turbine Europe GmbH, Photon Energy.
Interested to participate? Send us an e-mail at office @ energynomics.ro or give us a call: 021 230 20 22!
We will invite over 100 experts from the energy sector, decision makers in the Romanian public authorities and companies – from Start-Ups and SMEs to the largest enterprises, interested in subject matters such as: legislation and regulation in energy efficiency, financing for energy efficiency projects and support for public authorities and SMEs.
Join “Digitization & Energy Efficiency – Present Opportunities” for an open discussion on
- Energy Services – Provisions to stimulate the development of the energy services market; energy storage; energy balancing; energy flexibility
- Consumer Information – Communication is a vital aspect of promoting energy efficiency
- CHP and Heating / Cooling – Assessment for the potential application of high-efficiency CHP and DH
- Obligation Schemes, Audits and Monitoring – Options for implementation and issues related to monitoring
- National Energy Efficiency Action Plans
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors, based on the nominal confirmation from Energynomics. You are welcomed to write us at office [at] energynomics.ro and ask for an invitation!
Between February and November 2020 we scheduled seven conferences aimed to highlight the need for and the benefits of implementing energy audits, with examples of actions and technologies for increased energy efficiency.
Other conferences scheduled in 2020 within the Communication Campaign “Digitization & Energy Efficiency in industry”
- February 25, Brașov – Digitization & Energy Efficiency – Present Opportunities – follow-up article
- May 28, Cluj-Napoca – Digitization & Energy Efficiency – How to start, Whom to Contact
- September 8, Timișoara – Digitization & Energy Efficiency – Suppliers, Solutions, Benefits
- October 6, Iași – Digitization & Energy Efficiency – Sustainable Consumption through Automation, Monitoring and Control
- November 3, Oradea – Digitization & Energy Efficiency for Safer Economics