Digitalization and Energy Efficiency – the 6th year – Brașov
15 Mar 2022 @ 10:00 - 14:00
Tuesday, on March 15th, from 10 am, Energynomics organizes, at Aro Palace Hotel in Brașov, the first event of the year dedicated to digitalization & energy efficiency, part of the 6th edition of Energynomics communication campaign “Digitalization & Energy Efficiency”. The event aims to raise awareness and understanding of what it is and how to improve energy efficiency. For this, we aim to inform interested companies and end-users, including local public authorities, about the real and tangible benefits of reducing energy consumption.
Event recommended by the Direction for Energy Efficiency in the Ministry of Energy, with the support of the Agency for Regional Development Center.
This conference is organized by Energynomics with the support of our partners ABB România, Enel X, ENGIE România, Flash Lighting Services, Kawasaki Gas Turbine Europe, Valmont.
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors, based on the nominal confirmation from Energynomics.
Between March and November 2022 we scheduled seven conferences aimed to highlight the need for and the benefits of implementing energy audits, with examples of actions and technologies for increased energy efficiency.
Other conferences scheduled in 2022 within the Communication Campaign “Digitalization & Energy Efficiency”
- April 28 – Cluj-Napoca
- May 12 – Oradea
- June 7 – Constanța
- June 21 – Timișoara
- August 30 – Sibiu
- November 15 – Iași
- Smart cities: energy management, public lighting etc
- Energy efficiency in industry: monitoring, automation, control
- Solutions based on state-of-the-art technologies
- Smart buildings
- Prosuming – for citizens, companies & institutions
- Cogeneration and district heating – efficiency gains
- Public financing for energy efficiency and energy security
- Energy services: legal provisions and solutions to stimulate the market for energy services, energy balancing and flexibility
- Education for informed consumers – vital aspects in promoting energy efficiency
- Obligations, audits and monitoring: options and challenges in implementation
- National Energy Efficiency Action plans
- Electric mobility and local initiatives