- Acest eveniment a trecut.
Decarbonization: How fast? Where to? (March 9)
March 9 @ 10:00 - 13:00
In the new European context, any form of public funding will be available strictly based on a drastic reduction of the carbon footprint in each of the main areas: power generation, transport and heating/cooling of buildings. In addition, the price of carbon allowances is steadily rising and exceeded the level of €30 per unit in 2021, after moving between €20 and €27 per unit in the period 2019-2020.
Traditional companies are the ones to feel the main pressure, but solutions can only come from integrated approaches, which include all relevant players in the energy industry, from energy producers and distributors, to technology providers, integrators and general entrepreneurs.
We aim to work together for identifying the challenges faced by the main actors, from central and local authorities, to companies, consultants and experts, and the opportunities we can anticipate for 2021!
- Tools to facilitate access to state of art technologies
- The state of investment needed for a zero-emission energy future
- The transition period and the role of natural gas in the decarbonization process
- Prospects for high-efficiency cogeneration: European context and national options
- Prospects for renewable (wind, solar, geothermal, hidro) and non-emission (nuclear) energy generation
- The Hydrogen Promise– how far commercial solutions are
- The flexibility of the energy system as a key factor in achieving energy security targets
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors. You can register HERE.
This conference is organized by Energynomics with the support of its partners: BCR, EY, Kawasaki Gas Turbines Europe, Siemens Energy.