E-vehicles – The fast deployment (March 11)
11 Mar 2021 @ 10:00 - 13:00
Thursday, on March 11th, 2021, from 10.00 to 13.00, Energynomics invite you to an interactive conference named “E-vehicles – The fast deployment”. The speakers and Energynomics team will meet at the headquarters of the Automobile Bavaria Baneasa (Bucharest – Ploieşti Street, No. 53A), to produce and broadcast yet another expert conversation about the growth rate of electric mobility in Romania!
In a year when car sales fell by 20%, electric and hybrid vehicles maintained their fast growth rate, with an annual advance of more than 100%. The potential of the electro-mobility segment in Romania remains extremely high, however, and the crisis of 2020 has not helped at all! The involvement of municipalities in the electricity transport segment remains strong, but the pace can be much faster.
Automobile Bavaria invites all fans of the MINI and BMW brands to discover the complete range of electric and hybrid models developed by the BMW Group and to benefit from the special offers for the cars in stock. Join the test drive or get the special offer dedicated to the Energynomics community!
The number of e-cars users is still small and this situation delays the crystallization of clear business models; the solutions – from electricity supply, access to infrastructure, from the offer of e-cars to dedicated sensors and communication platforms – are uneven, and the winners still uncertain.
We aim to identify the trends of 2021 in the development of the electric vehicles sector by talking to those who contribute to shaping these trends!
- Perspectives in developing the charging infrastructure for electric cars
- Future proof technology solutions available today
- The role and impact of local authorities, examples of good practice in Romania
- E-mobility services available
- Prices, total cost of ownership and financial management of investment in e-cars
- Incentives and barriers to the transition to corporate fleets of electric cars
- Business models stimulated by electric vehicles
- Batteries – burden or opportunity
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors. You can register HERE.
This conference is organized by Energynomics with the support of its partners.