- Acest eveniment a trecut.
2021: The role of maintenance for industrial recovery (April 13)
April 13 @ 10:00 - 13:00
In 2020, industrial output fell by about 10% on average; after the complete deadlock in March- April, the last months of the year came with better performance compared to the end of 2019. Part of this development is linked to a normal demand recovery after the decline in spring and summer. Part of it, however, comes from an intensification of repair, maintenance and modernization of equipment and production lines during the lock-down period. Some additional time and much more attention to downtimes and downtime costs have led to stronger demand for maintenance services.
In 2021, the economic recovery after the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic weaken is accompanied by many projects related to the construction and production of new industrial plants, energy generation included.
We intend to bring together complementary perspectives in order to better understand how the industrial leaders’ perspective has changed in respect to (predictive) maintenance and how the funds for digitalization can contribute to an accelerated modernization of the Romanian economy!
- The impact of the funds for digitalization on operational performance in industry
- The role of predictive maintenance in the main productive industrial sectors
- Responsibilities for the valuation of assets with risk of impact on operations
- The main predictive actions in the maintenance of electrical equipment in industrial installations
- Technologies to reduce losses and costs caused by the downtime in productive flows – digitalization, automation, communications
- What do the experts recommend
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors. You can register HERE.
This conference is organized by Energynomics with the support of our partners Laborator Terraverde, Eaton România, Elektra Renewable Support, Elgeka-Ferfelis.