October 26-27-28, 2015
Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center Hotel
Foreign Investors Summit, Business Review’s flagship event and one of the most important Romanian business forums, will be held between October 26 and 28 at Bucharest World Trade Center hotel.
For three days, Bucharest will become a business hub discussing major economic and social aspects of Romania, investment opportunities and business development in an environment inspired by some of the most famous names in economy.
Sustainability and competitiveness are in focus during the three-day event, linking all industries in a joint effort to pursue sustainable development, to provide solutions, to connect businesses, ideas and people.
Foreign Investors Summit discusses six major industry engines of the Romanian economy: IT&C, auto, infrastructure, agriculture, energy and real estate, debuting with an opening conference where representatives of the state will discuss Romania’s competitiveness in the EU, the new tax code and about Romania’s potential to attract new investments. Each day includes a session of general debate and panel discussions focused on topics specific to each industry.
To whom it may concern:
The event is open to public and private sector representatives, decision makers in companies, entrepreneurs, representatives of embassies, foreign investor communities and all those who want to develop their business and connect to an audience of top business.
Reasons to attend:
- Network. 600+ top level executives, entrepreneurs, government officials will be there.
- Share knowledge and get informed. More than 6 industries will be featured in discussion panels, workshops and key notes.
- Benchmark. Hands on case studies, success stories and best practices in business
- Debate. Get your questions answered by experienced business leaders and authorities.
- Generate contacts and leads. Use our networking platform to generate future sales.
From the events’ agenda:
- Finance zoom
Romania’s Competitiveness in SEE and the EU
- IT&C sector’s contribution to Romania’s competitiveness
- Tech staffing and education
- Romania prone to become next Silicon Valley
- Sustainability and performance through innovation in the automotive industry
- Opportunities in the automotive business ecosystem development: infrastructure, spare parts, government support, etc.
- Auto staffing and education
- Transport masterplan and Romania’s future infrastructure
- The potential of Public Private Partnerships for enhancing the road infrastructure opportunities
- Business opportunities in the naval transport
- Horizon 2020 – directions & opportunities
- Smart Technologies for productive agriculture
- Financing in Agriculture
- EU financing for efficient energy
- Natural resources & new opportunities in the energy field
- Alternative sources for cleaner energy
- Romania’s potential and the real estate hottest sectors
- Fine-tuned financing programs for new investments
- Sustainable real estate from practices to practicalities
To see the entire agenda of the event, please visit: http://summit.business-review.eu/agenda/
Among speakers present at the event:
Here are some of the speakers who will be present at the 2015 edition of the Foreign Investors Summit: Ionut Dumitru, Chief Economist at Raiffeisen Bank, Anamaria Mihaescu, Regional Manager at IFC, Eric Stab, President of Foreign Investors Council, Dan Visoiu, Partner at BAC Romania, Nicolas Maure, General Manager of Dacia Renault Romania, Anca Hociota, Manager of Membership Services and Vocational Training at AHK Romania, Iulian Matache, Minister at the Ministry of Transport, Marius Nica, Minister, Ministry of European Funds, Catalin Homor, Investment and Public Procurement Manager of Metrorex, Daniela Nemoianu, Executive Partner and Head of Advisory at KPMG, Ricardo Gent, Chair of the National Council Associations of Europe Bio, Zmelik Martin, CEO of CEZ Romania Group, Daniela Lulache, CEO of Nuclearelectrica, Adrian Erimescu, Co-founder and CEO of Imobiliare.ro, Ovidiu Sandor, Entrepreneur, George Stan, Chief Investment Officer, Teamnet Group and many more.
To see all speakers, please visit: http://summit.business-review.eu/speakers/.
15% discount Energynomics members and parteners
When registering for the event please insert the text “WING15FIS” in the Discount code field of the online registration form. The form can be accessed HERE.
The registration at the event can be made online on http://summit.business-review.eu/register/, where
participants have the option to choose the industry debates they want to take part in.
To find out more info about Foreign Investors Summit please visit the website http://summit.business-review.eu/ or contact the organizer, Business Review, at: email@example.com / 004 0310400932.