The future of utilities
27 Oct 2022 @ 10:00 - 13:30
Thursday, October 27th, 2022, from 10.00 am, at the JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel, Timișoara Hall, Energynomics invites you to an interactive conference to discover from our guest speakers how Romanian utilities have adapted to the multiple challenges of this year and to what extent their development plans are affected!
2022 is the year when immediate emergencies – support measures in the context of the electricity and gas price crisis – have pushed into the background all the other emergencies – grid modernization and reinforcement, smart metering, etc.
The newly liberalized energy markets have once again become the playfield for administrative measures, mostly at the suppliers’ expense and effort.
On the distributors’ side, the pressure to improve the quality of service and to expand the networks has been compounded by the need to connect prosumers and small renewable energy producers.
Join us to discover how Romanian utilities have adapted and how were their development plans affected!
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors.
This conference is organized by Energynomics with the support of our partners: Eaton Electric, Horváth, Megaconstruct, Photomate, SAS România.
- Customer management in the context of extreme price volatility
- Investment – free connections vs network reinforcement
- Solutions and partners to reduce losses and prevent disruptions
- Financing through European funds for investments in networks
- Resilience and reliability through digitalization
- Integration of distributed energy resources: prosumers, storage, electric vehicles
- The impact of NRRP and RePowerEU to the utility sector