- Acest eveniment a trecut.
Electric vehicles – covering the distance to maturity (July 9 – ONLINE)
July 9, 2020 @ 10:00 - 13:00Gratuit
Event recommended by the Regulatory Authority for Energy – ANRE.
Join us for an open discussion on:
- Perspectives in developing the charging infrastructure for electric cars
- The role and impact of local authorities, examples of good practices in Romania
- E-car models and available mobility services
- Prices, total cost of ownership and financial management of investment in e-cars
- Incentives and obstacles in the transition to fleets of electric cars
Since 2015, Energynomics is an energetic supporter of electric mobility in Romania:
- The electricity market: landmarks of the present, signs of the future (2015, November 18) – follow-up article
- Electric vehicles put the smart city into motion (2016, May 11) – follow-up article
- Electric Mobility – making the difference (2017, March 1st) – follow-up article
- Electric vehicles – leaders of the moment, challenges of the future (2018, April 17) – follow-up article
- Electric vehicles: infrastructure, technical options, financial solutions (2019, April 16) – follow-up article
Energy Breakfast Club is a meeting of 2 to 3 hours where energy specialists have the opportunity to keep themselves up to date with the latest information and the most influential views on one the hot topics of the moment.