Sustainable communities – Sibiu – Energynomics and SmartiCity
08 Jun 2022 @ 10:00 - 09 Jun 2022 @ 14:00
On Wednesday, June 8th, and Thursday, June 9th, from 10 am, Energynomics and SmartiCity organise la Conference Hall of Sibiu County Council (14 Gheorghe Magheru Street) their 2nd joint conference dedicated to preparing for smart cities in Romania. In Sibiu we continue the largest communication campaign dedicated to sustainable cities, with extensive visibility in the Energynomics and SmartiCity channels. We bring together representatives of local authorities with experts and companies ready to contribute to the development of the cities of the future. At the same time, we plan to visit specific industrial plants and ongoing projects in the region.
For in-person participation, based on confirmation from the organisers, write us at events @ energynomics.ro!
Event recommended by the Direction for Energy Efficiency in the Ministry of Energy, with the support of the Agency for Regional Development Center.
This conference is organized by Energynomics and SmartiCity with the support of our partners Bosch, E.ON, Kawasaki Gas Turbine Europe, Flash Lighting Services, Integrisoft, MET România Energy, Photomate, Signify.
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors, based on the nominal confirmation from the organizers.
After more than 5 years of independent information campaigns in Romania’s major cities, Energynomics și SmartiCity jointly invite you to
5 conferences dedicated to preparing for smart cities in Romania
- June 2-3 – Oradea
- June 8-9 – Sibiu
- June 23-24 – Constanța
- September 21-22 – Iași
- October 20-21 – Timișoara
- Smart cities: energy management, public lighting etc
- Energy efficiency in industry: monitoring, automation, control
- Solutions based on state-of-the-art technologies
- Smart buildings
- Prosuming – for citizens, companies & institutions
- Cogeneration and district heating – efficiency gains
- Public financing for energy efficiency and energy security
- Energy services: legal provisions and solutions to stimulate the market for energy services, energy balancing and flexibility
- Education for informed consumers – vital aspects in promoting energy efficiency
- Obligations, audits and monitoring: options and challenges in implementation
- National Energy Efficiency Action plans
- Electric mobility and local initiatives