- This event has passed.
New wave of renewables
October 6 @ 09:00 - 15:00
Thursday, October 6th, 2022, from 09.00 am, at the Galați Hall, in the JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel, Energynomics invites you to an interactive conference about the benefits of renewable energy and the growing options for such solutions!
Thank you for your interest! All seats have been occupied!
The new wave of renewables (solar, wind, geothermal), unlike the first, covers not only large utility-scale projects, but also smaller consumers looking for a long-term solution to the pressure of bills. Renewables are increasingly the answer of choice for lighting, (micro-)power generation, and even heating.
One reason for optimism is that lower prices are opening up the market to domestic customers, and publicly funded programs (European and national) are allowing even smaller municipalities to enter this market. For public institutions, renovations or new projects almost always include renewable energy systems, whether for heritage buildings, school refurbishments, hospital construction, or residential neighborhoods.
Every day, the market is getting busier, with new projects and new players; we aim to identify together who are the most active players and what are the main opportunities not to be missed in 2022!
08.30 – 09.00 Registration of participants
09.00 – 09.05 Introduction Gabriel Avăcăriței, Energynomics
09.05 – 09.20 Speech Zoltan Nagy-Bege + Q&A
09.20 – 09.30 Speech Mihai Bălan
09.30 – 10.00 Speech Dan Drăgan + Q&A
10.00 – 11.00 Session 1
- Constantin Ichimoaei, Executive Manager, ABB România
- Sergiu Bazarciuc, COO & Co-Founder, Simtel
- Dan Bold, Business Development Manager REI Grup
- Răzvan Encică, General Manager, Phoenix Contact România
11.00 – 11.30 Coffee and networking
11.30 – 12.30 Session 2
- Adrian Paraschiv, Country Manager Photomate
- Mircea Bica, CEO EnergoPower
- Dan Fleșariu, CEO Wiren
- Octavian Roșca, Managing Partner VOLT
12.30 – 13.00 Coffee and networking
13.00 – 14.00 Session 3
- Sebastian Staicu, Project Finance Manager BCR
- Cristian Pîrvulescu, CEO ENEVO Group
- Mihaela Coroiu, Director de strategie de marketing, EnergoBit
- Gabriel Tache, Country Sales Manager, Eaton Romania
- Gheorghe Dragne, ROGBC
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors.
This conference is organized by Energynomics with the support of our partners: ABB, BCR, Eaton Electric, EnergoBit, EnergoPower, Enevo Group, Phoenix Contact, Photomate, REI Group, Simtel, Volt, Wiren.
- Renewables share- current situation and prognosis
- Repositioning the electricity generation sector: few large farms or thousands of small projects
- Support schemes – no longer essential, but…
- Micro-generation – feasible projects in the renewables sector
- Partnership between private companies and local public authorities
- Electric mobility
- Electricity storage
- Demand response solutions for grid flexibility