Digitalization and energy efficiency – Timișoara
16 Mar 2023 @ 10:00 - 14:00
Thursday, March 16, Energynomics organizes at the Hotel Timisoara (1-3 Mărășești Street) the 6th conference dedicated to Timisoara, in the 7th year of the campaign for “Digitalization and Energy Efficiency” in Romania. We bring together representatives of local authorities with experts and companies ready to contribute to the development of the cities of the future. At the same time, we plan to visit specific industrial targets and ongoing projects in the region.
For in-person participation, CLICK HERE!
The conference is organised by Energynomics with the support of our partners BCR, Finder, Lapp România, REI Group, Volt.
09:30 – 10:00 Registration
10:00 – 10:05 Introduction
10:05 – 10:20 Matei Dimitriu, The Energy Efficiency Directorate of the Ministry of Energy
10:20 – 11:30 SESSION 1: Public-private collaboration for urban development * Opportunities, obstacles, solutions * Digitalisation for public administrations and companies * Service integration * Waste management * Circular economy
- Ella Sipețan, Senior Councillor at the Municipality of Timișoara
- Roxana Mircea, Managing Partner REI Grup
- Vincenzo Moderno, CEO Modvin, Vice-President of the Italian Chamber of Commerce for Romania
11:30 – 11:45 Coffee break
11:45 – 12:00 Georgiana Radac, Director General Directorate Managing Authority ADR Vest
12:00 – 13:00 SESSION 2: Efficient green energy sources * Solutions for urban and inter-urban mobility * Electric mobility and the necessary infrastructure * Central heating * Building renovation
- Cosmin Vajkovszki, CEO Lapp România
- Cristian Stan, Sales Consultant Volt
- Flaviu Iliescu, Senior Banker Energy & Utilities BCR
13:00 – 13:30 Lunch and socializing
Access to the conference is open to all professionals from the Romanian energy industry, as well as from related sectors, on the basis of the confirmation of participation sent by the organizers. The language of the conference is Romanian, without translation provided.
- Smart cities: energy management, street lighting
- Energy efficiency in industry: monitoring, automation, control
- Cutting-edge technological solutions
- Smart buildings
- Prosuming – for citizens, companies and institutions
- Increasing efficiency through cogeneration and district heating
- Public funding for energy efficiency and security
- Energy services: Legal provisions and solutions to stimulate the energy services market, energy balancing and flexibility
- Consumer information and education – vital issues in promoting energy efficiency
- Obligations, audits and monitoring: options and challenges in implementation
- National Energy Efficiency Action Plans
- Electric mobility and other local initiatives
- Energy recovery from waste