WSB Service Ltd received from national grid operator Transelectrica the license required for 24/7 dispatching for photovoltaic and wind power and can start providing this services.
For licensing the dispatch center there were met the following requirements:
• MicroSCADA system for real-time transfer of data to the National Dispatch and regional grid operator.
• A direct telephone line to the parent dispatch center of the grid operator
• Redundant electricity source for the dispatching center
• Large TV display for viewing the wind turbines, substations and grid cables status
• Back-up system for information transfer and telecommunications with the national and regional dispatch centers
Trained and certified dispatchers monitor the system 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, in a special equipped room with separate access authorization. Dispatchers have been trained by the Romanian national authorities and will be annually re-examined.
WSB Service SRL is a joint venture project of WSB Service GmbH and the Romanian company Elektra Invest. The joint venture perfectly combines the German quality with the knowledge of the Romanian realities in the field. WSB Service SRL successfully monitors and optimizes the technical operation of the systems produced by different manufacturers.