- Acest eveniment a trecut.
Investments for the energy transition (January 28)
January 28 @ 10:00 - 13:00
In the coming years, Romania will not only have obligations – decarbonization, replacement of the electricity generation fleet – but also the financial means to meet these needs: European money, new financial schemes, renewed possibility of financing through the stock exchange, increased investment appetite in the context of liberalized energy markets. All energy sectors are areas where the investment potential is greater than ever in recent decades. From Oil&Gas in offshore perimeters, but also in onshore mature fields, where modern technologies and approaches can make the difference for strong business opportunities – to renewable and energy efficiency. At the beginning of the year, we take stock of investments that can change the profile of the energy industry in Romania: what sources of financing do we have, what instruments we can use, who are the experts able to build successful projects?
- What are the sources of financing we can count on?
- What is the PPAs estimated impact on the local power markets?
- What are the major investment projects of 2021?
- Distributed generation – its role in the energy system; benefits for investors
- Cogeneration – a solution for energy efficiency
- The PV segment — new generation parks and efficient maintenance of existing ones
- Wind energy – the offshore promise: time limits and pre-conditions
- Which segments of the energy industry in Romania are more attractive for new investments?
The speakers invited will answer questions launched during the LIVE session.
The VIDEO Conference will be held in Romanian, with no translation provided.
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors. You can register HERE.
This conference is organized by Energynomics with the support of its partners: BCR, ING Bank Romania, Kawasaki Gas Turbines Europe GmbH, Photon Energy.