Instability, unpredictability and the measures imposed without a real assessment of the impact on the economy decrease the investment appetite…
Valeriu Nistor - President
Anca Harasim - Executive Director
The mission of AmCham Romania is:
- To be the leading representative for U.S., international and local companies doing business in Romania, and to promote the global competitiveness of the country.
- To foster business leadership by upholding the highest standards of commercial practice.
- To advance the interests and views of its members providing a reliable forum through which business persons come together and exchange information to promote and develop their mutual interests in Romania.
- To express the point of view of AmCham Romania to the international business public.
- To identify by consensus improvements to the business environment and advocate them before the Romanian authorities.
- To enable and facilitate corporate civic initiatives, particularly in terms of Corporate Social Responsibility and other community engagements.