- This event has passed.
Sustainable communities – Iași – Energynomics and SmartiCity
September 22 @ 09:30 - 17:00
On Thursday, September 22, from 09.30 am, Energynomics and SmartiCity organise at Ramada Hotel (New York hall) in Iași, their third joint conference dedicated to preparing for smart cities in Romania. In Iași we will continue the largest communication campaign dedicated to sustainable cities, with extensive visibility in the Energynomics and SmartiCity channels. We bring together representatives of local authorities with experts and companies ready to contribute to the development of the cities of the future. At the same time, we plan to visit specific industrial plants and ongoing projects in the region.
For in-person participation, based on confirmation from the organisers, write us at events @ energynomics.ro!
This conference is organized by Energynomics and SmartiCity with the support of our partners: ABB, Eaton Electric, Enel X, ENGIE Romania, Flash Lighting Services, Geminox, REI Grup.
Thursday, September 22
09:30 – 10:00 Welcome coffee
10:00 – 10:05 Opening by Gabriel Avăcăriței, Chief Editor Energynomics
10:00 – 10:15 Official opening of the conference
10:25 – 11:45 SESSION 1 – Public-private collaboration for the development of cities and counties. Opportunities, obstacles, solutions
11:45 – 12:00 Coffee Break
12:00 – 13:30 SESSION 2 – Green city. Energy efficiency
13:30 – 14:30 Networking
14.30 – 17.00 Visit at LEIER Brikston headquarters in Iasi
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors, based on the nominal confirmation from the organizers.
After more than 5 years of independent information campaigns in Romania’s major cities, Energynomics și SmartiCity jointly invite you to
5 conferences dedicated to preparing for smart cities in Romania
- June 2-3 – Oradea
- June 8-9 – Sibiu
- June 23-24 – Constanța
- September 22 – Iași
- October 20-21 – Timișoara
- Smart cities: energy management, public lighting etc
- Energy efficiency in industry: monitoring, automation, control
- Solutions based on state-of-the-art technologies
- Smart buildings
- Prosuming – for citizens, companies & institutions
- Cogeneration and district heating – efficiency gains
- Public financing for energy efficiency and energy security
- Energy services: legal provisions and solutions to stimulate the market for energy services, energy balancing and flexibility
- Education for informed consumers – vital aspects in promoting energy efficiency
- Obligations, audits and monitoring: options and challenges in implementation
- National Energy Efficiency Action plans
- Electric mobility and local initiatives