28 Feb 2023 @ 10:00 - 14:00
On Tuesday, 28 February 2023, at the Galateca art and design gallery in Bucharest, Energynomics proposes a meeting to discover the latest opportunities to apply smart solutions to the most pressing urban problems in Romania!
The year 2023 comes with the most funding opportunities Romania has ever had, government officials assure us. Hundreds of calls for projects are looking for companies capable of modernizing the way cities work, through interventions in areas ranging from waste management to electric mobility, from energy performance of buildings to digitization of public authorities.
We aim to bring forward experts and companies from whom you can learn more about the opportunities of today, the technologies and behaviors and projects that will change your life in the years to come!
Access is allowed based on a €50 + VAT admission ticket.
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors.
Practical examples will be presented and guest speakers will answer questions from participants.
The conference will be held in Romanian, without translation.
This conference is organized by Energynomics with the support of our partners, among them ABB, ENGIE Romania, Finder, Flash Lighting Services, Photomate, REI Group, Sixt.
- The elements that make a building smart. What does a smart building do for us?
- Smart operations and maintenance services
- How they are done, how much they cost, and who they are for. Models of smart buildings in retail
- Smart buildings in logistics and manufacturing – best practice models
- Smart buildings for landlords and tenants – different roles in the competition for technology in office buildings
- How do smart buildings contribute to improving employee lifestyles and productivity?
- Efficient Lighting – Security Lighting
THE RENOVATION WAVE
- Improving the energy performance of buildings
- Forms of building renovation
- Efficient management of energy consumption
- State-of-the-art technologies and materials
- Solutions for reducing energy needs
- Ways to reduce carbon footprint – strategies and partnerships
- Smart utilities for smart buildings and spaces
- Renewable energy resources for the urban environment
- Integration of prosumer solutions
DIGITIZATION AND IOT
- Smart Cities & Big Data. IoT Network Edge Infrastructure and End Devices
- Smart Factories – how close are they?
- Transforming facility management services in the digital age.
- Trends of the Year in FMS Building Management System & IoT Integration
- Challenges and vulnerabilities of an integrated system
- IoT connectivity: cost, security and operational benefits
- Safety & Privacy, Security & Threats
- Digital Transformation in the Public Sector
- Mobility in a smart city
- Perspectives in the development of electric car infrastructure
- Technological solutions available today, valid in the future
- Best practices for involving local authorities
- Intelligent transport and traffic management systems
- Available mobility offers and services
- Electric mobility – solution for optimizing operational costs
- Incentive factors in the transition to corporate electric car fleets
- Business models stimulated by electric vehicles
- Urban monitoring and optimization
- Smart networks and platforms for connected spaces. Monitoring and support services