The four-day long BEST 2018 is the premier energy conference in the Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) region. More than 300 participants are expected: top energy industry leaders, experts, government officials and policymakers, as well as top executives from the worlds of technology and finance.
The BEST 2018 includes the BEST CLEAN Energy Forum will provide a platform to clean energy players, showing the opportunities and challenges of nuclear power developments, renewable energy, the natural gas sector and alternative fuel solutions.
The BEST INNOVATION Hub will give the floor to the most promising technological innovation projects, which are deemed to be the key to decarbonizing the global energy supply. Meanwhile, the WOMEN in ENERGY Conference is a high profile event featuring leading women from the global energy sector.
Join the leading energy conference of CEE!
Some confirmed speakers of the summit
- Maros Sefcovic, Vice President, European Commission
- Dr. László Palkovics, Minister of Innovation and Technology
- Dr. Karsten Wildberger, Member of the Board, COO, E.ON
- Lászlo Varró, Chief Economist, IEA
- Anita Orbán, Vice President, Tellurian
- Léon Wijnands, Global Head of Sustainability, ING Bank
- Gergely Szabó, Country Chairman Hungary, MET Group
- Andrew Walker, Vice President Strategy, Cheniere
- Mohamed Anis, Tech Evangelist, INFOSYS
Book your EARLY BIRD ticket with 20% discount on our website www.budapestenergysummit.hu!
Would you have any question we are happy to answer them – please contact the organizes at bernadett.forizs at whitepaperconsulting.hu!