On 6-8th February, the international renewables investment conference Energy Week Black Sea will take place in Bucharest, Romania.
The burgeoning allure of the Romanian market to renewable energy investors is steadily ascending, serving as an eminent focal nexus for the entire region in its collective journey towards the transformative embrace of sustainable energy.
All the major stakeholders from Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia and Turkey, including authorities, regulators, utilities, transmission and distribution system operators will gather at the event.
Undoubtedly, it’s one of the most important annual events for a large pool of global developers, Independent Power Producers, sponsors and financiers.
For the first time, Energy Week brings together a pool of the most progressive industrial & commercial companies in the region with clear sustainability targets.
The Ministers of Energy, Economy, and Sustainable Development will set the stage with opening remarks followed by interactive plenary sessions on:
- Financing renewable energy, incl. debt financing trends for renewables, role of corporates for PPAs, CfD and government support
- Routes to market for renewables projects, incl. the role of modern industry in enabling green transition, commercial users and what has been their experience so far with or after signing the first PPAs
- Ukraine’s green reconstruction
- Grid fit for renewables, interconnection and storage
- Unveiling green hydrogen in the Black Sea region
- Offshore wind energy potential in the Black Sea
- Mapping the state of solar energy in Romania and across the region and much more.
While discussion panels take centre stage, the most important part of the event happens at the dedicated and consultant-led B2B zone. With the opportunity to request and schedule meetings with potential partners and clients, targeted and facilitated networking was and will continue to be the most impactful and sought-after aspect of Energy Week.