Romania needs all the natural gas it can reach. It is not a question of better budgets, anymore, neither it…
Petre Ghitescu - General secretary
The Romanian Association “Nuclear Energy” – AREN was founded in 1990 and includes different institutions aimed at developing and promoting nuclear energy.
AREN is affiliated to the European Nuclear Society and has cooperation agreements with similar organizations in Bulgaria, France, Slovenia, USA and Canada.
AREN aims to:
- inform the Romanian public on the reality and perspectives of nuclear energy
- promote the application of modern technologies in the national industry
- sustain the national nuclear program
- facilitate the exchange of information with other organizations
- promote safety culture and environmental protection