The think tank Romania Energy Center (ROEC) in partnership with the Institute of Energy for South East Europe (IENE) invite you to a half-day conference dedicated to ”Energy transition in South East Europe: Policy and Investment Challenges” .
The event will take place on Wednesday, October 16, at the headquarters of the European Commission Representation in Bucharest and will examine the latest developments relating to Energy Transition with a focus on Romania and Greece.
Topics to be discussed include: challenges of decarbonization in South East Europe, clean air, clean transport, clean power generation, what role for natural gas and energy efficiency, investment requirements, case studies and perspectives on Energy Transition from other countries.
TOPIC: Energy transition in South East Europe
DATE: October 16, 2019
TIME: 2-6 pm
LOCATION: European Commission Representation in Bucharest, Str. Vasile Lascar no. 31
- Costis Stambolis Executive Director IENE)
- Teodor Chirica (President FORATOM Europe)
- Eugenia Gușilov (Director ROEC)
- Dimitris Mezartasoglou (Head of Research IENE)
- Otilia Nuțu (Energy expert, Expert Forum)
- Emil Neguț (COO, LNG Romania)
- Costas Theofylaktos (IENE’s Secretary General and energy efficiency Specialist)
REGISTRATION: MANDATORY (by using the form on the event website)
ORGANIZERS: ROEC & IENE
energynomics is a media partner to this event.