Human Resources – 360° Approach (February 11)
February 11 @ 10:00 - 13:00
Every year, we see that it is becoming more and more difficult to attract new people into the energy industry, but also to keep high the interest and involvement of seasoned professionals.
The labor market is currently influenced by three main trends. The first concerns the crisis situation imposed by the Covid-19 pandemic and is most visibly reflected in the expansion of work from home, while adapting to restrictions on circulation and direct interaction. The second derives from the accelerated transformation of the energy industry based on new technologies, mainly through (software) automation and digitalization. This requires permanent and constantly adapted forms of education and/or training for employees at all levels of the hierarchy. The third is the constant reality of the last decades in Romania: the exodus outside the country of skilled people, but also of young graduates, attracted by higher incomes, but also by the mirage of more advanced societies.
We aim to identify – with the help of invited HR managers and decision makers in energy companies – what are the main challenges they face, what are their most pressing needs, and what kind of resources would make their job easier!
- How do we hire in the era of social distance?
- How do managers use digitalization to better manage their employees in times of crisis?
- How are energy professionals motivated?
- Remote work – how does it help? What are the limits of remote work?
- How do the methods for assessing the performance of employees adapted for work from home situations?
- What are the areas where work from home cannot be implemented and which health and safety solutions have employers found?
- What are the most urgent requests from HR managers these days?
- What does the future of work look like in the context of the transformation of the energy industry?
- What kinds of expertise come first for energy companies?
- The journey from a new graduate (with a career plan) to a qualified expert; what does continuous learning mean in the energy industry?
- The speakers invited will answer questions launched during the LIVE session.
- The VIDEO Conference will be held in Romanian, with no translation provided.
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors. You can register HERE.
This conference is organized by Energynomics with the support of its partners.