The list of installers validated under the Program for the installation of photovoltaic systems for electricity production was published on the website of the Environmental Fund Administration – AFM. They will then sign with AFM the contracts for participating in the program, after which the Administration will announce the date from which the natural persons will be able to contact the installers in order to enroll in the program.
On the AFM list there are 260 companies that have a total available budget of 656 million lei. Bucharest (34), Maramureș (17), Cluj (16) Bihor (12) and Iași (10) are the counties with the most validated installers.
656 million lei budget for 33,000 housing units (estimated)
The sum comes from 2 sources, in principal European money: 536 million are money through the POR (axis 3 of financing, point 3.1), and 120 million are from AFM.
How much money can each project receive
- 20,000 lei per project
- 90% of the amount of eligible expenses
What is funded
- Purchasing the system – 3kWp
- Installation and commissioning expenses
Who is eligible
Eligible beneficiaries are natural persons. EnergiaTa stresses that for beneficiaries who install their systems in homes used as a mortgage under a mortgage loan, there is the condition that during the 6-year monitoring period, the ownership right does not change. If the situation of the building changes, the beneficiary will have to return the money received from AFM.
- Application for funding
- Identity card
- Extract from the land book
- Fiscal certificate – state budget
- Fiscal certificate – local budget
The stages of the program
- Publication of the List of Validated Installers
- Signing contracts with installers (next week)
- Registration of natural persons (from September 9)
- Approval of funding by AFM
- Obtaining ATR – 90 days
- Signing of the grant agreement
- Project implementation: 8 months from signing