Wednesday, on November 14th, from 9 am, in Oradea, energynomics.ro organizes the fourth event of the year dedicated to Energy Efficiency: “New energy efficiency tools (cogeneration, monitoring, automation)”, part of energynomics.ro Communication Campaign “Energy Efficiency for big results”. The event aims to raise awareness and understanding of what it is and how to improve energy efficiency. For this, we aim to inform interested companies and end-users, including local public authorities, about the real and tangible benefits of reducing energy consumption.
Event recommended by the Regulatory Authority for Energy – ANRE.
This conference is organized by energynomics.ro with the support of our partners: ABB România, MET România Energy, Phoenix Contact, Photon Energy, Stratum Enclosures.
Media partners: Radio România Actualităţi
Interested to participate? Send us an e-mail at office @ energynomics.ro or give us a call: 021 230 20 22!
We will invite over 100 experts from the energy sector, decision makers in the Romanian public authorities and companies – from Start-Ups and SMEs to the largest enterprises, interested in subject matters such as: legislation and regulation in energy efficiency, financing for energy efficiency projects and support for public authorities and SMEs.
Join “New energy efficiency tools (cogeneration, monitoring, automation)” for an open discussion on
- Public Sector – Exemplary role of public bodies’ buildings and purchasing by public bodies
- Metering and Billing – Operational, as well as potential specific technical topics
- Financing – The conditions required for the successful establishment of financing facilities
- Energy Services – Provisions to stimulate the development of the energy services market; energy storage; energy balancing; energy flexibility
- Consumer Information – Communication is a vital aspect of promoting energy efficiency
- CHP and Heating / Cooling – Assessment for the potential application of high-efficiency CHP and DH
- Obligation Schemes, Audits and Monitoring – Options for implementation and issues related to monitoring
- National Energy Efficiency Action Plans
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors, based on the nominal confirmation from energynomics.ro. You are welcomed to write us at office [at]energynomics.ro and ask for an invitation!
Between March and November 2018 we scheduled seven conferences aimed to highlight the need for and the benefits of implementing energy audits, with examples of actions and technologies for increased energy efficiency.
Conferences scheduled in 2018 within the Communication Campaign “Energy Efficiency for big results”
- October 17, Craiova – Energy Efficiency for Flexibility and Financial Sustainability
- September 18, Bucharest – Energy Efficiency – Best Practices and Future Scenarios Follow-Up article
- July 4, Constanța – Innovation and proven solutions for energy efficiency Follow-Up article
- May 22, Timișoara – Industrial automation and energy storage for energy efficiency Follow-Up article
- April 26, Cluj-Napoca – Optimized energy consumption (storage, monitoring, industrial design) Follow-Up article
- March 14, Iaşi – Efficiency through Automation and Energy Storage Follow-Up article