Exhibition and Conferences for South-East Europe
EE&RE and Smart Cities are among the leading B2B events in South-East Europe. Over their 14 years of existence, they have successfully paved the way for advanced technologies and knowledge to the growing South-East European market. The events are a meeting point between providers and users of energy efficient and smart solutions and technologies. The great interaction between exhibitors, visitors, speakers and attendees helps them to launch new partner relations and to explore the market in a short time.
Since 2017 the organizer Via Expo provides a new service – virtual exhibition, which ensures an additional visibility and promotion for the participants during and after the show.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY: Cogeneration, Energy-Efficient Equipment and Technologies, Energy Management Systems, Energy Saving Technologies for Lighting, Air-Conditioning, Thermal Pumps, E-Mobility, Energy-efficient Construction
- RENEWABLE ENERGY: Bio-, Solar-, Geothermal, Wind energy, Waste-to-Energy
- SMART CITIES: Smart Buildings, Sustainable City Mobility, Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), Smart Energy, Sustainable City Environment
Smart Cities: ▪ Smart Governance ▪ Smart Solutions for Energy Efficiency ▪ Smart e-Health and e-Care Technologies ▪ Smart Transport & Mobility
EE & RE: ▪ Energy efficiency technologies & Funding ▪ Bioenergy ▪ Energy storage
The 2017 Edition in Brief:
- Direct Exhibitors from 14 countries • 3 000 trade visitors from 30 countries
- 41 international & Bulgarian speakers
*The data is together with Save the Planet (Waste Management & Recycling Exhibition)