Date: 6-8 November 2018
Venue: Budva, Montenegro
Organiser: Vostock Capital
2nd annual International investment Summit and Exhibition “Hydropower Balkans 2018” (6-8 November 2018, Budva, Montenegro) is a dedicated platform bringing together ministers, major investors, decision-makers of flagship hydropower plants, and investment project initiators, as well as regulators, in a concerted effort to efficiently execute key projects for HPP construction and modernisation all over the Balkan region. Bronze sponsors: VOITH, AndritzHydro.
Among VIP guests and speakers 2017
- Ljupcho Nikolovski, Minister, Ministry of agriculture, forestry and water economy of Macedonia
- Andrei-Petrișor Maioreanu, Secretary of State, Ministry of Energy of Romania
- Agron Hetoja, CEO, Albanian Power Corporation KESH
- Izet Žigić, President of the Supervisory Board, Power utility of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Martyn Osborn, Technical Director for Energy, WBIF
- Željko Ratkovic, Director of Department of Investment, Power utility of Republic Srpska
- Ivan Bulatovic, Executive Director, Crnogorski elektroprenosni sistem AD (CGES)
- Reiner Dietmar, Managing Director, VERBUND Renewable Power GmbH
- Irena Ratkovic Malbasa, Director, Zagreb na Savi and many others.
Among participants 2017
Albanian Power Corporation (KESH), ANDRITZ HYDRO, Bulgarian National Electric Company (NEK), Crnogorski elektroprenosni sistem (CGES), EFT Group, Electricity Power Distribution Operator (OSHEE), Elektroprivreda Republike Srpske (BiH), HSE Invest, Macedonian Powerplants (ELEM), Montenegrin Electric Enterprise (EPCG), Pöyry Energy, VERBUND Hydro Power, Zagreb na Savi, Stucky and many others.
Programme Highlights 2018
- Balkan greenfield projects with 2019-2025 implementation period: Albania, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Romania and Kosovo
- Energy Ministerial Meeting on international cooperation and effective implementation of the investment projects in the Balkans
- Onsite visit to one of the most progressive HPPs in the Balkan region – explore effective project execution strategies!
- Meeting the investors: project initiators will discuss collaboration opportunities with international investors within prescheduled meetings
- Leaders’ debate: Single region implies consolidated energy market! Projections of governments, initiators and investors. Finance and investment landscape
- Case studies from companies, successfully carrying out their projects for HPPs’ construction and modernization across the region
- Tailor-made session and exclusive exhibition: innovative solutions and equipment in the context of greenfield and brownfield development
- Unparalleled networking opportunities: gala dinner, exhibition, champagne roundtables, and face-to-face meetings
- FAST AND EFFICIENT! Roadshow of breakthrough technologies and equipment
Register here: https://www.hydropowerbalkans.com/registration/
Contact person: Forum Director Milana Stavnaya
Email: MStavnaya at vostockcapital.com
tel. +44 207 394 3090