Despite all the uncertainty, the oil & gas industry in the Black Sea region is not afraid to take actions. The first offshore project was launched in Romania, BRUA and other major infrastructure projects are under construction, while low-cost onshore production projects across the region are booming.
Black Sea Oil & Gas is to help the market players to unlock the vast potential of the Black Sea. This year the conference will focus on the potential of the oil and gas resources, investment climate, infrastructure development in the Black Sea region, as well as address some of the topical questions related to the region.
The 7th annual Black Sea Oil and Gas Conference will be held on 23-24 October in Bucharest and will gather all the regional and international players involved in the upstream and the midstream sectors of the Black Sea region.
Topic: Offshore, onshore and midstream projects in the region: trends and challenges.
Full agenda www.globuc.com/blackseaoilgas
Date: 23-24 October
Venue: Radisson Blu Bucharest
- Mark Wagley, General Manager, HUNT OIL ROMANIA
- Gary Ingram, Vice President, Exploration & Appraisal, OMV
- Gabriel Comănescu, CEO, GSP HOLDING
- Edward van Kersbergen, Chairman, MAZARINE ENERGY
- Mark Beacom, CEO, BLACK SEA OIL & GAS
- Alexandra Damascan-Armegioiu, President, SERINUS ENERGY
- Adrian Volintiru, CEO, ROMGAZ
- Bernhard Krainer, Director Exploration & Appraisal, OMV PETROM
- Sergiy Makogon, Executive Director, Head of Strategy and Business Development, UKRTRANSGAZ
Find more: www.globuc.com/blackseaoilgas/speakers
10% discount available with Energynomics10 promo code
Organized by: Globuc
Event website: www.globuc.com/blackseaoilgas
Phone: +44 203 567 1349