The conference is organized by EPG within the România Eficientă Program, the largest privately funded multiannual project that promotes energy efficiency in buildings, developed by EPG and financed entirely by OMV Petrom.
The program aims to advance energy efficiency at the national level through public information campaigns, education programs and concrete projects of deep renovation.
This year’s conference will take place against the background of the European Green Deal and its Renovation Wave initiative that sets out a vision for the building stock in the EU, outlining the barriers and drivers of renovation, as well as how the financial, human and other resources needed to make the initiative a success can be mobilized.
The conference will be available live on the Facebook pages @ RomâniaEficientă and @EnergyPolicyGroup.
11:00-11:05 Welcome Radu Dudău, EPG Director
11:05-11:35 Opening speeches
- Hans Van Steen, Head Of Unit, DG Energy (TBC)
- Christina Verchere, CEO, OMV Petrom
- Adrian Joyce, Campaign Director, Renovate Europe and Secretary General, Euroace
11:50-12:20 PANEL I: The România Eficientă Programme
- PROGRESS REPORT: Schools selected for renovation, video, pre-recorded statements from state secretary and mayors
- THE ROAD AHEAD: 2020-2022
12:20-13:15 PANEL II: MODERATED PANEL Making The Most Out Of The Renovation Wave
- Daniela Barbu, Energy Efficiency Directorate, Ministry of Economy, Energy and Business Environment
- Anca Ginavar, Director, Ministry of Local Development and Public Administration (tbc)
- Mihai Moia, Executive Director, ROENEF
- Cătălin Lungu, Technical University of Civil Engineering
The panel will be in Romanian. el will be in Romanian.