Less than two months remained until the 14th edition of the International Electric & Automation Show, the most important event in the industry, organized annually by DK Expo and hosted by the Parliament Palace in Bucharest in the second half of September. This year IEAS will be held from 18-20 September 2018.
The International Electric & Automation Show, organized by DK Expo SRL, is the only technical event dedicated to the electrical equipment and automation industry in Romania, held every September, at the Parliament Palace, in Bucharest.
When: the Parliament Palace, in Bucharest
Hours: Sep 18-19: 10:00 to 18:00, Sep 20: 10:00 to 16:00
Organizer: DK EXPO
Contact: phone/fax 021 231 9184, office @ dk-expo.ro
Whether you participate as an exhibitor or as a visitor
WE INVITE YOU TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR IEAS 2018
IEAS 2018 has implemented a new registration system with the following benefits
- Reduced waiting time at the entrance to the exhibition
- Customized badges with name, surname, company
- Centralized statistics on signed up visitors
- Direct communication opportunity, segmented according to your domains of interest, if you check to receive emails and SMS from us
- Automatic mailing to all registered visitors to the event with registration information and other useful details
To stay up-to-date with all event information, visit www.ieas.ro.
Since 2005, IEAS has brought together influential companies on the electrical equipment, automation and power market, at one of the most important international technical exhibitions.
In 2018, IEAS aims to provide you with the latest information from automation, electrical and power engineering, international trends and developments, and the chance to participate in networking, mentoring and new business.
The business platform will bring together international companies and local actors in a collaborative and development-oriented approach to access new markets and opportunities.