IEAS event is a technical specialized technical event, dedicated to the electrical equipment and automation industry in Romania. It that takes place annually at the Parliament Palace in Bucharest in the first half of September.
With this year’s edition, IEAS progresses to the idea of an integrative business event to give you: exclusive information from the industry of automation, electricity and energy, networking and new business programs, workshops and product launching events, conferences involving representantives from the academia, business area and the government sector.
The new concept IEAS includes in 2017:
- Conference with the presence of companies from industry automation, electricity and energy
- Workshops and targeted networking sessions with presentation of new technologies
- Student awards for technical innovation, a concept developed in partnership with the educational sector and representatives from the government and civil society
- The first event of the CEO Roundtable on Energy and Automation series
- “Innovation Treasure Hunt”, the contest of this edition – innovation, search for clues, surprise prizes
IEAS brings together the leading companies in the industry, from Romania and abroad, in an exceptional exhibition. The event largely aims all industries in Romania, but mainly to the following areas: producers of electrical and automation equipment, energy, electrical and electronics industries, production and distribution of electricity, nuclear industry, construction industry, automotive, rail, shipping industry, aviation industry, food industry, oil industry and metallurgy, chemical industry, plastics industry, wood industry, telecommunications, renewable energy and other industries or related fields.
This year, IEAS will take place from 19 to 22 September in the three exhibition halls: Union Hall, Take Ionescu Hall and I.C.Brătianu Hall. Registration is in full swing, and you can get more information on the event website.
IEAS facts and figures
- 4 days of meetings, matchmaking, workshops, conferences, product launches, round tables
- Over 130 companies from electrical and automation field
- About 3600 square meters of exposure area; over 10% of it is occupied by foreign companies, every year
- In 2016 companies from countries such as: UK, Bulgaria, Germany, Greece, Italy, Poland, Moldova, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary were present
- Every year, about 3,000 visitors entered the Palace of Parliament, during IEAS
- 23% of visitors to the event is represented by persons with top management positions
- Visitors come from electrical equipment and automation industries, energy, ICT, construction and retail, oil and gas, renewable energy, as well as public authorities, ministries and other officials
- Visitors profile: engineers, electricians, automation, responsible for sales, responsible procurement and development, project management responsibles, architects, designers, builders etc.
- IEAS is supported by over 40 partners, out of which 9 associations and organizations in Romania, over 30 specialized media partners and 4 traditional external partners
- IEAS is also present every year in simmilar international events