BusinessMark is pleased to announce the conference ’’Operational HR”, that will take place on September 21st and 22nd, at Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest. The event brings together experienced local and international specialists who will approach topics related to organizational operations and processes.
Currently, HR specialists have the opportunity to lead departments able to develop in an ever-connected world, where traditional approaches are replaced by emerging visions and proactive solutions. Thus, this year’s conference focuses on discussions about reinterpreting performance standards, organizational transformation, and employees and employers’ ability to adjust in a world where change is the new certainty.
The agenda includes other topical issues: the management of motivation and methods to manage performance, adjusting HR operational processes to the challenges of the local economic and social context, optimizing financial costs, developing sustainable companies, capitalizing on human capital, artificial intelligence, how to retain employees, digital innovation in human resources departments, talent management, strategic, systemic and deliberate processes that identify potential leaders.
,,The event dedicated to Operational HR turns Bucharest into a hub for human resources leaders. We are pleased to introduce speakers with an extensive experience in the field, who will emphasize the human side of organizational operations and processes’’, Ioana Marin, Event Project Manager, BusinessMark, declared.
For two days, participants have the opportunity to interact with the following speakers:
- BASAV RAY CHAUDHURI– Change Leader, Transformation & Strategy Mentor, Executive Coach
- OLGA BOTUȘAN– EMEA HR Director, STEFANINI
- GINA CRUCERU – Group Performance & Rewards Manager, KMG lNTERNATIONAL
- MALVIKA LUPOAIE– HR Business Partner, HUAWEI
- LAVINIA ALEXIE– HR Manager, PHILIP MORRIS ROMANIA
- ANDREEA GEORGESCU – Head of Human Resources, MAZARS ROMANIA
- VIOLETA BALINT– HR Manager, HUTCHINSON
- IOANA HARANGUȘ– HR Director, VINCON
- MIHAELA DRUGĂ– Membru al Directoratului, SIGNAL IDUNA
- ADELA PREDESCU– HR Manager, RADISSON BLU
- CORINA GHIAȚĂU– Organizational Development Manager, ORANGE
- ANA ALDEA– HR Lead, BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB
- DANA CIUCĂ – HR Director, ISS FACILITY SERVICES
- MARIAN HANGANU– Sales Manager, ROMANIAN SOFTWARE
- LAURA PREDOI– HR Manager, AVITECH
- IRINA IGNĂTESCU– HR Director, G4S
- CARMEN BĂRBULESCU– HR Plant Manager, ADIENT AUTOMOTIVE
- MIRONA GHERMAN– Workplace Solutions Analyst, Office Agency, COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL ROMÂNIA
- ARIADNA ȘUTAC– Executive Manager HR, ABB
- ELENA BADEA– Managing Director, VALORIA
- LEONARD RIZOIU– Managing Director, LEOHR
- IULIA GHIȚĂ – Account Manager, BOOKSTER
Our special guest for this edition is KATHRIN KÖSTER – Professor of Leadership and International Management, Heilbronn University; Founder, Köster + Partner, who will talk about sustainable HR, employee satisfaction, inclusion and diversity.
In addition, the two days of the event will include two workshops:
- HR SPEAKS BUSINESS – HR REPORTING & BUSINESS METRICS – PwC Romania
During the first workshop, OANA MUNTEANU – Senior Manager, PwC Romania will address the following topics: from strategic objectives to human resources objectives, defining and calculating key performance indicators related to human capital and communicating key messages through impactful reports / presentations.
- SUCCESS IN THE 21st CENTURY – KPMG Romania
CLAUDIA STAN – Manager, People Services, KPMG Romania, RALUCA FRĂȚILĂ – Senior Manager, Culture Change Responsible, KPMG Romania și IRINA RUBELI – Senior Manager, Culture Change Responsible, KPMG Romania will focus on the changes currently affecting organizations and build the Five-Lands Model: The Mindset Land, The Artgineer Land, EQ Land, Sustainability Land and I21 Land.
’’Operational HR – Bucharest” is organized by BusinessMark together with: Romanian Software, Signal Iduna, Mazars România, World Class România, LeoHR, Life Dental Spa, Leonidas, Maastricht School of Management Romania, Camera de Comert Bilaterala Bulgaria-Romania, Asociatia The Social Incubator. Our conference media partners are: Signal Connect, AGERPRES, NewMoney, Curierul Național, MoneyBuzz, Jurnalul de Afaceri, PRWave, FEMEI ÎN AFACERI, Business24, Ziare.com, Portal HR, Manager Express, Gazetadeștiri, Săptămâna Financiară, Debizz, Global Manager, PortalManagement, Energynomics, Financiarul.ro, Roportal, Calendar Evenimente, PRBox, Rbeconnect, Vox Capital, Transilvania Business, Revista Valoarea, Bucuresteni.ro, Legal Marketing, MLM News, Startups.ro, Administratie.ro, MediaRabbit, Chalbert, Finzoom, Avocatura.
BusinessMark is a company that provides integrated B2B services, offering its clients complex development models, connecting them directly with the business environment, and creating opportunities for strategic partnership.
Both through business event planning, and the B2B Public Relations services offered, BusinessMark aims to bring its partners communication and promotion strategies focused on business matchmaking and creating development opportunities.