HOSTED by the Committee on Regulation of Natural Monopolies and Protection of Competition of Kazakhstan. energynomics.ro is proudly supporting ERRA conference as one of the media partners.
- ERRA goes East again: second Investment Conference in Asia
- In Kazakhstan: a landlocked oil-rich country, generating 60% of Central Asia’s GDP, primarily through its oil/gas industry
- In Astana: a young, futuristic, ambitious and optimistic capital, rich in signature buildings
- Astana is hosting Expo 2017 – Future Energy between June – September 2017
- A venue that symbolizes ERRA’s main idea: the Conference is supposed to create a bridge between East and West
- Current Status of the Energy Industry in Kazakhstan
- Opportunities on Gas Markets and Competitiveness of LNG (Investment, Incentives, Impact on Pipelines, Access, Interoperability)
- Rethinking Energy: The Role of Renewable Energy in Meeting Climate Change Goals (How Policy Can be Used to Promote Renewables Markets; Mobilizing Investment into Renewables; Impact of Innovation on Renewables)
- The Energy Customer: The Changing Energy Market and its Regulation (Prosumers, End-user Pricing, Changing Role of the DSOs)
Special session: The agenda will feature a new element in 2017. As part of the conference programme ERRA will portray the energy market of a Guest Country. The identity of the Guest Country is under discussion but it will represent a non-ERRA member emerging market country. Watch out for our news!
15 years of experience behind us makes the Conference
- A flagship event in regional energy regulatory conferences
- An excellent opportunity for a dialogue between the regulators and other stakeholders of the energy industry
- A truly professional event, focusing on the latest regional issues, trends and developments in the energy industry
- An outstanding occasion for exchange of ideas with high-level energy regulators of the ERRA regions