Event recommended by the Regulatory Authority for Energy – ANRE.
Energy Breakfast Club is organised by energynomics.ro with the support of our partners: RIDGID, Romgaz.
Henorel Soreață, vice President of ANRE
We will invite experts from the energy sector, mainly representatives of Romania’s most active companies in the automation and IT sector, as well as representatives of professional associations in the field, along with officials from the energy and environment regulators (ANRE, ANRM, Ministry of Energy).
New technologies, new regulations and new practices of generation and consumption create new relationships among players in the energy market. We will discuss about:
- New variables that must be considered by system operators
- Changes the energy consumption characteristics; possible answers
- Aging infrastructure – upgrades based on the present structure, expansion or contraction
- Green resources – friend or opponent towards energy accessibility
- The role of regulations in stimulating investment in energy transport and transmission infrastructure (electrical, thermal, fossil primary raw resources – liquid, solid or gaseous)
Access to Energy Breakfast Club is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors, based on the nominal confirmation from energynomics.ro. You are welcomed to write us at office [at]energynomics.ro and ask for an invitation!
Energy Breakfast Club is a meeting of 2 to 3 hours where energy specialists have the opportunity to keep themselves up to date with the latest information and the most influential views on one the hot topics of the moment.
As a host, energynomics.ro will provide – from 09:00 AM – the MC and the coffee, will propose the theme and will launch the invitations for the speakers. They are selected accordingly with their best knowledge of the topic and are responsible for organizing ideas and stimulating intellectual challenges. Presentations will not exceed 20 minutes and are intended to be starting points for a dynamic exchange of ideas and perspectives.
The club closes at 13.