Project Hydrogen – the Romanian debate (April 15)
April 15 @ 10:00 - 13:00
The goal is to decarbonate society – hydrogen can address at least two key needs in this respect: to replace fossil fuels, with high energy density, but without harmful emissions in the atmosphere when burned, for industrial needs and transportation 2. to be produced and distributed widely without significant environmental impact, using existing assets under comparable conditions of efficiency and safety.
We aim to bring together complementary perspectives to understand how we can act today to stimulate the Project Hydrogen!
- What is the hydrogen value chain (for energy)?
- How do European policies support hydrogen energy projects?
- How prepared is Romania for using hydrogen as an energy resource?
- Hydrogen sources: petrochemicals, agrochemicals, renewable production, nuclear, natural gas, coal
- What is the potential impact of electrolysis systems on electricity networks?
- The storage and transport of hydrogen; the role of large natural gas companies
- Hydrogen mobility – infrastructure and vehicles
- Use of hydrogen in industry
- Hydrogen projects – what can be done, what has already been done
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors. You can register HERE.
This conference is organized by Energynomics with the support of its partners Chimcomplex, Horvath & Partners, Kawasaki Gas Turbines Europe, Metachim, Renovatio, Siemens Energy, Solar Turbines.