- Acest eveniment a trecut.
Energy investments through PPAs
July 15, 2020 @ 10:00 - 12:00Gratuit
As the subsidies for (renewable) power generation are phasing out, long-term power purchase agreements (PPAs) are now the primary price hedging tool for project developers as well as corporations, traders and utilities; they enable guaranteed returns for project developers, providing investors with an important legal and commercial tool to finance projects, ensuring their bankability. Discover from our guests how does securing investments through PPA work and what is the PPAs estimated impact on the power market!
- PPAs – What are they and what are the roles of each involved party?
- How does securing investments through PPA work?
- What is the PPAs estimated impact on the power market?
- Who are the potential beneficiaries?
- Is there any pipeline of projects?
The speakers invited will answer questions launched during the LIVE session by the participants registered in the event page on MyConnector platform.
The VIDEO Conference will be held in Romanian, with no translation provided.
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors. You can register HERE.
This conference is organized by Energynomics with the support of our partners: BCR, ING, CMS, Tinmar, Photon Energy.