Energy Efficiency – How to start, Whom to Contact (Oradea, October 30)
October 30 @ 09:00 - 13:00Gratuit
Wednesday, on October 30, from 9 am, energynomics.ro organizes in Oradea the sixth event of the year dedicated to Energy Efficiency: “Energy Efficiency – How to start, Whom to Contact”, part of energynomics.ro communication campaign “Energy Efficiency for big results”. The event aims to raise awareness and understanding of what it is and how to improve energy efficiency. For this, we aim to inform interested companies and end-users, including local public authorities, about the real and tangible benefits of reducing energy consumption.
Event recommended by the Regulatory Authority for Energy – ANRE.
This conference is organized by energynomics.ro with the support of our partners.
Media partners: Radio România Actualităţi
Interested to participate? Send us an e-mail at office @ energynomics.ro or give us a call: 021 230 20 22!
We will invite over 100 experts from the energy sector, decision makers in the Romanian public authorities and companies – from Start-Ups and SMEs to the largest enterprises, interested in subject matters such as: legislation and regulation in energy efficiency, financing for energy efficiency projects and support for public authorities and SMEs.
Join “Energy Efficiency – How to start, Whom to Contact” for an open discussion on
- Energy Services – Provisions to stimulate the development of the energy services market; energy storage; energy balancing; energy flexibility
- Consumer Information – Communication is a vital aspect of promoting energy efficiency
- CHP and Heating / Cooling – Assessment for the potential application of high-efficiency CHP and DH
- Obligation Schemes, Audits and Monitoring – Options for implementation and issues related to monitoring
- National Energy Efficiency Action Plans
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors, based on the nominal confirmation from energynomics.ro. You are welcomed to write us at office [at]energynomics.ro and ask for an invitation!
Between February and November 2019 we scheduled seven conferences aimed to highlight the need for and the benefits of implementing energy audits, with examples of actions and technologies for increased energy efficiency.
Other conferences scheduled in 2019 within the Communication Campaign “Energy Efficiency for big results”
- February 26, Iaşi – Energy Efficiency – Present Opportunities
- April 3, Constanța – Energy Efficiency – On-Going Projects and New Ideas
- May 15, Craiova – Safer Economics through Energy Efficiency
- June 19, Brasov – Energy Efficiency – Suppliers, Solutions, Benefits
- July 2, Timișoara – Energy Efficiency – Sustainable Consumption through Automation, Monitoring and Control
- November 7, Cluj-Napoca – Energy Efficiency – Verified Approaches, Credible Partners