- Acest eveniment a trecut.
Decarbonization of the national energy sector – challenges and solutions (November 26)
November 26, 2020 @ 10:00 - 13:00
Encouraged by the favorable developments in the renewable segment – better performance, at lower prices – the European authorities are pushing the accelerator down for the decarbonization of energy systems in the European Union. Renewable energy targets will increase, as will funding for battery systems or for the large-scale production and use of hydrogen. The main pressure is felt by traditional companies. Equally, new redefining opportunities, accelerated by European projections, are putting pressure on all relevant players in the energy industry, from energy producers and distributors, to technology suppliers and to integrators or general contractors.
What will Romania’s green future look like and what roles will each of the big companies assume?
- Local expertise: 1. access to appropriate advanced technologies, 2. how prepared the main players in the energy sector are to address the investments needed for a zero-emission energy future
- Energy system flexibility as a key factor in achieving energy security targets
- The transition period and the role of natural gas in the decarbonization process
- What will Romania’s green future look like: 1. energy production from renewable sources (wind, solar, geothermal, hydraulic), 2. high efficiency cogeneration, 3. energy production based on natural gas and hydrogen 4. Others
- What plans regarding Romania’s energy future are assumed by the main energy actors
The speakers invited will answer questions launched during the LIVE session.
The VIDEO Conference will be held in Romanian, with no translation provided.
Access to the conference is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors. You can register HERE.
This conference is organized by Energynomics: EnergoBit, Hidroelectrica, Kawasaki Gas Turbines, Siemens Energy.