About the campaign
energynomics.ro organized, within the project Start2Act, funded under the European Union’s Research and Innovation Program Horizon 2020, the communication campaign “Energy efficiency for big results”, run in Romanian, and aimed at informing and educating the decision makers in the Romanian public authorities and companies – from Start-Ups and SMEs to the largest enterprises.
Between April and June 2017 we organized three conferences aimed to highlight the need for and the benefits of implementing energy audits, with examples of actions and technologies for increased energy efficiency. The fourth conference in the series is schudeled on October 19th, in Braşov.
Each conference features top speakers and themes such as: legislation and regulation in energy efficiency, financing for energy efficiency projects and support for public authorities and SMEs. This campaign was supported by our partners such as: Phoenix Contact, BMW, Eximbank, Servelect, Gefco, EnergoBit.
The Gold sponsor of the conferences for the April-June interval was ENGIE Romania, a company that, together with its subsidiaries, serves approximately 1.6 million customers, operates a network of 19,000 kilometers in 19 counties in Southern Romania and Bucharest. ENGIE Romania suppy natural gas and electricity, and, through its subsidiaries, distributes natural gas, provides energy services for all customers and produces electricity. ENGIE Romania is part of one of the largest energy groups in the world and operates in order to satisfy the most demanding requirements from its customer, and for turning a contractual relationship into a long-term partnership. ENGIE has the goal to be the leader of the energy transition, a global trend characterized by clean energy, reduced energy consumption by implementing energy efficiency measures and digitization of information. More information on www.engie.ro. a
Conferences in 2017
- Solutions for reducing energy consumption (May 18, Cluj-Napoca) – follow-up article
- Actions for sustainable energy use (April 25, Iaşi) – follow-up article
- Innovative approaches and new trends in energy efficiency (June 22, Timişoara) – follow-up article
- Cost effective solutions for energy efficiency (19 octombrie, Braşov)
Access to the conferences is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors, interested on energy efficiency subjects matters, based on the invitation from energynomics.ro. You are welcomed to write us at office [at]energynomics.ro and ask for an invitation!
- Public Sector – Exemplary role of public bodies’ buildings and purchasing by public bodies
- Metering and Billing – Operational, as well as potential specific technical topics
- Financing – The conditions required for the successful establishment of financing facilities
- Energy Services – Provisions to stimulate the development of the energy services market; energy storage; energy balancing; energy flexibility
- Consumer Information – Communication is a vital aspect of promoting energy efficiency
- CHP and Heating / Cooling – Assessment for the potential application of high-efficiency CHP and DH
- Obligation Schemes, Audits and Monitoring – Options for implementation and issues related to monitoring
- National Energy Efficiency Action Plans