About the campaign
Energynomics organized, in 2020, the fourth edition of its successful communication campaign for energy efficiency “Digitization & Energy efficiency in industry”, run in Romanian, and aimed at informing and educating the decision makers in the Romanian public authorities and companies – from Start-Ups and SMEs to the largest enterprises. The first two campaigns took place during the years 2017, 2018, and 2019.
Between February and November 2020 we scheduled seven conferences aimed to highlight the need for and the benefits of implementing energy audits, with examples of actions and technologies for increased energy efficiency.
Each conference features top speakers and themes such as: legislation and regulation in energy efficiency, financing for energy efficiency projects and support for public authorities and SMEs.
Conferences in 2020
- February 25, Brașov – Digitization & Energy efficiency in industry – Present Opportunities follow-up article
- April 28, Constanța – Digitization & Energy efficiency – Verified Approaches, Credible Partners follow-up article
- May 5, Sibiu – Digitalization for industry in the social distancing era follow-up article
- June 11, Cluj-Napoca – Digitization & Energy efficiency – How to start, Whom to Contact follow-up article
- October 6, Timișoara – Digitalization & Energy Efficiency – Suppliers, Solutions, Benefits – follow-up article
- October 13, Iași – Digitization & Energy efficiency – Sustainable Consumption through Automation, Monitoring and Control – follow-up article
- November 3, Oradea – Digitization & Energy efficiency for Safer Economics – follow-up article
Access to the conferences is open to all professionals in the Romanian energy industry and related sectors, interested on energy efficiency subjects matters, based on the invitation from Energynomics. You are welcomed to write us at office [at]energynomics.ro and ask for an invitation!
- Energy Services – Provisions to stimulate the development of the energy services market; energy storage; energy balancing; energy flexibility
- Consumer Information – Communication is a vital aspect of promoting energy efficiency
- CHP and Heating / Cooling – Assessment for the potential application of high-efficiency CHP and DH
- Obligation Schemes, Audits and Monitoring – Options for implementation and issues related to monitoring
- National Energy Efficiency Action Plans