The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills:
- excellence in communication and teamwork;
- proactivity and determination in managing the current activity;
- integrity and diplomacy when dealing with problems;
- knowledge regarding the legislation for Sustainability Programs
- knowledge in operating the PC (MS Office);
- knowledge regarding the specific legislation applicable in the energetic field would be an advantage
- knowledge of Romanian language at a superior level;
- good knowledge of English language;
- knowledge of Italian language would be an advantage;
- relevant experience involving Sustainability programs correlated with the energy industry.
- involvement in volunteering projects regarding social responsability would be an advantage.
bachelor studies in the field of economics/environment economics.
The activity of the Sustainability Specialist involves the following:
- ensures that the company's Sustainability programs respect the current legistaltion, as well as the market trends;
- studies, researches and reports the sustainability trends, the politics and best practices to identify the drawbacks of the company's sustainability programs, as well as the legislative and business trends which could improve the company's sustainability programs.
- works with different functions from the company and coordinates the reporting process regarding the sustainability field.
- works closely with the conformity managers in order to be sure of the correct aplicability of politics and best practices from the sustainability field.
The applications will be send at: email@example.comApply now!