- To be the leading representative for U.S., international and local companies doing business in Romania, and to promote the global competitiveness of the country.
- To foster business leadership by upholding the highest standards of commercial practice.
- To advance the interests and views of its members providing a reliable forum through which business persons come together and exchange information to promote and develop their mutual interests in Romania.
- To express the point of view of AmCham Romania to the international business public.
- To identify by consensus improvements to the business environment and advocate them before the Romanian authorities.
- To enable and facilitate corporate civic initiatives, particularly in terms of Corporate Social Responsibility and other community engagements.
11 Ion Campineanu St, Union International Center, 4th Floor, Bucharest - 010031
The American Chamber of Commerce in Romania (AmCham Romania) has a new Board of Directors, following the elections and annual…
Sorry, this entry is only available in Romanian.
In the context of the recent tragic loss of lives in arson at the Colectiv Club in Bucharest, the American…