By February 27, more than 100 installers have signed up for AFM validation for entering the program of subsidized photovoltaic systems, according to information released by a user of the EnergiaTa discussion forum on Facebook. Until February 28, 24 requests were rejected and in 9 cases the AFM asked for clarification or resending of documents in the correct form.
The AFM also presented the most frequent reasons for rejecting files, among which:
- lack of mandatory documents
- the documents are not submitted in original / certified copy / certified copy “according to the original”, as required in the financing guide
- tax attestation certificates are subject to payment obligations at the time of submission of the validation file or are not signed / stamped
- tax and / or certificate of attestation are expired
- the certificate issued in the electronic format was issued by the INFOCERT Service. Please note, the INFOCERT version of this document is not accepted!
- in the Certificate of Conformity, the object of activity 4321 – works of electrical installations is not authorized
- experience in installation or maintenance of photovoltaic panels systems is not proven